Saturday, September 8, 2012

6 weeks aready?!

I planned on starting this blog the week before I was due, but since Karson wanted to let us know that HE was calling the shots and came 3 weeks early, I am starting 4 weeks late. :-) Apologies to everyone who's phonecall I haven't retruned...I will catch up soon, I swear!

This blog is just meant to be a way for everyone to to see pictures and videos. So don't worry, I have no plans on doing a diary entry. We will post periodically so just check back randomly!

Anyway, happy 6 weekaversary to Karson! As you can see from week 1 to now, he's changed a ton! Hope you enjoy!


The night before Karson was born, we finished the nursery. Good thing we decided not to wait until Saturday morning!
Karson week 1. Now this outfit looks like he's wearing bermuda shorts!
Moments later, I screamed for 2 hours straight. (Week 5)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started this!! That last pic is adorable. Good thing they're cute because, all that screaming.

    ReplyDelete