Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Fun = Monday Fogginess

Lots happened this weekend. Football Saturday, a trip to the grocery store (this is a big deal people!)Football Sunday, a visit to Grandma Walker's house to see family...see below for a few pictures!

I'm not so sure how I feel about this Bills game, Dad.

Whoa your face is big!


So tired.


Aunt Sally and Karson
Some days I have to combine breakfast and lunch because by the time I realize what time it is, it's 11 and I end up having cereal as my "appetizer" and a sandwich for lunch. Today I realized that my brunch was a little rough because I found the dog treats in the fridge and the Wheat Thins by the dog food.



Some of you already know, this seems to be a reoccuring theme for me. Back in the first few weeks, I took Karson on his first outing at a coffee shop and came home and realized I was wearing these:

Hopefully, by the time I go back to work I will be wearing two of the same shoes and not packing my lunch with dog treats.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I turn off the bathroom light instead of the faucet ALL THE TIME. Just don't eat the dog biscuits. :) (And "whoa your face is big" cracked me up for some reason.)

    ReplyDelete