Life is busy in the Walker house! Karson started with army crawling and has now graduated to full one speed crawling! Conan is afraid. Very afraid. Now that Karson has some (2 and 1 on the way) teeth, he is also eating TONS of food.
| This is the perfect size dump truck for me! Thanks Cousin Cory! |
| I'm so happy to be out of Buffalo and in sunny Florida! |
| What was that Uncle Adam? You want tno babysit for a whole week? |
| Ella is showing Karson what how real babies move. |
| Another JetBlue fan. Those TVs are amazing. |
| Yeah! Easter Basket! |
| Looking classy in my bowtie. I know you're thinking that I look cool with my sleeves rolled up, but this is really a shirt for a 3 month old that my mom jammed me into. |
| Easter morning family photo (minus Conan) |
| I mustache you a question: will you ever be as cool as me? |
| If you ever give me peaches again, it is over between us. |
I love to eat so much that I can't contain my excitement! I might just fly away. (See video below).
Looove all these photos (and the captions)! Bummer on the peaches, Karson! (And way to rock that 3-month shirt too!)
ReplyDelete