Our little man is quite the character. He's especially "full of character" between 7-10 (sometimes midnight) every night. We've tried everything, but it seems as though when we want to keep him awake (early evening so he sleeps at night), he falls asleep (exhibit A) and when we want him to fall asleep, he SCREAMS until he passes out mid yell (exhibit B). Regardless, all of his different sides of him are fun!
 |
| Exhibit A: After 2 nights of a 12:20 am bedtime, we cut his early evening nap in the hopes of getting an early bedtime. Rob used all of his favorite toys to try and keep him awake for 30 more minutes, but as you can he, he was not interested. |
 |
| Exhibit B: After HOURS or screaming, he finally gave up mid scream. I heard him stop in the nursery and Rob walked out to ask me if he was asleep. I would say YES. |
 |
| I love hanging out with my mom! |
 |
| Good morning! When can I start having coffee mom? I can't wake up! |
 |
| Some time tummy time makes me mad! |
 |
| Who's ready for summer? |
I think if you fed him more, he would sleep better.
ReplyDelete